Re: [NTLK] newtontalk iTunes

From: Eckhart Koeppen (eck1000_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 13:53:49 EST

Mark Rollins wrote:
> Now if I could only figure out why my MP2100 won't work with a G4
> titanium - possibly due to the use of a USB/serial adapter. Perhaps some
> of the settings could be explained a bit more; am I correct in assuming
> the "Dock" app doesn't need to run on the Mac desktop?

Right. Usually you open the dock app on the Newton, fire up iTunes, wait
   until it displays it's main window but not the menu bar and then
connect from the Newton. BTW, I strongly recommend getting one of those
cheap Ethernet cards. They make the Newton much more useful!

Eckhart

--
                   -- eck_at_40hz.org -- www.40hz.org --