Re: [NTLK] Help: Synch with Claris Organizer

From: Chris Chapman (pan1k_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 14:14:25 EST

Here's what I did:

1.) Create a blank Claris Organizer file & Save it and close Claris
Organizer
2.) Open up NCU and open a connection, (I couldn't get it to sync with notes
for some reason) And set up NCU to sync with the blank file you just
created, I selected everything but notes. Let the newton overwrite claris.
3.) Hit sync and sit back and relax. Took me about an hour to figure out to
uncheck notes. Not sure why it wouldn't sync with notes checked!

HTH,

-Chris