Re: [NTLK] OT test 2

From: Mark Ross (markross13_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 20:53:55 EST

>>On 2/15/02 @ 5:20, Grant [Much More] Hutchinson wrote:
>>
>>In a previous message, Sushi typed vigorously:
>>
>>>FWIW, I am using Claris Emailer version 2.0v3 and
>>>I see all your special character marks.
>>
>>Huzzah! Another Emailer diehard... nice to see someone
>>else keeping the faith.
>
>Hey Grant, there are other Email programs out there for the Mac?!
>
>Gee, I hadn't noticed! :-D ;-)
>
>Sushi

You should have seen the Microsoft Office demo guy's face at a recent
MacWorld when I told him that I still use Emailer. He had this very
"pained" look. He did reveal, however, that Office will directly import
Emailer's mail database into Entourage. That must mean they know that we
all still use it!

Mark Ross
markross13_at_home.com