Re: [NTLK] newtontalk iTunes

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 21:57:39 EST

> Now if I could only figure out why my MP2100 won't work with a G4
> titanium - possibly due to the use of a USB/serial adapter. Perhaps some
> of the settings could be explained a bit more; am I correct in assuming
> the "Dock" app doesn't need to run on the Mac desktop?

Mark,

I noticed the v.2.0 exclusion also but being either adventurous or lazy, I
thought I'd try it with this version and by golly! it worked!

Regarding your 2100 and G4PB problems, I've connected the same two via
serial with a Belkin USB adpater, with ethernet on a Lan, with ethernet
direct (device to device, no hub) connection, ethernet over Airport
bridging, and even synched through Newtourage via IR. The only way I have
not tried is with an Airport Software Base Station and the
Lucent/Orinoco/Agere WaveLAN card in the MP.

Ethernet is definitely the way to go though.

Contact me off list if you want, this should be a cake-walk so it is
probably something simple.

Ken Whitcomb