Re: [NTLK] Aviation

From: Donald J. Ryan (DJRyan_at_bellsouth.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 00:02:30 EST

Curtis: Thanks. I've looked at that package also (at least the developer is
still around....that's a good thing!), but the only problem I see with it is
that it doesn't seem to allow you to do any flight planning for routes
(i.e.: a flight plan with 3 or more legs).

I've downloaded the 30 day demo, but I'm not sure if it will be that useful
for what I was looking for. I'll have to play with it some to see.

Thanks again!

Donald Ryan