[NTLK] How Do You USE Your Newt?

From: Bradford Schmidt (brad_at_jojoro.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 11:41:42 EST

Sorry if this has been done, but I'm really curious how people use their
newts. Now, I don't mean "I take notes" or "I keep my schedule", but I am
always interested in the difference between what things DO and how they are
USED. For example: we know the newt can be a server - that's what it does.
But someone (I foget who) talked about using that function to be able to log
in from work to leave himself permanent notes on the notepad. That's what I
mean by the difference in what it does and how it's used.

So, I would love to know how people on the list use their newts to do jobs
beyond the obvious.

brad