Re: [NTLK] OSX - OT

From: Benjamin (ihxo_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 14:09:27 EST

I am not so sure about that ...... You might be a OS/2 fan, but I am
not. OS X's programming framework is totally OOP and great architecture.
I do agree that if somehow apple could get IBM to make the high end OS X
server (e.g 16 CPU hyper cube) that will give OS X some recognition, but
that will never happen :P