Re: [NTLK] D-Link network cards

From: Stainless Steel Rat (ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net)
Date: Fri Feb 15 2002 - 16:17:02 EST

* Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> on Fri, 15 Feb 2002
| two Newtons. I want to have a second one, but can't find the exact same
| card. What I CAN find it the d-link 660CT.

The DE-660E and DE-660CT are the same nic. The only difference is the
media adapter. The CT is the combo (10BaseT and 10Base2) tail. My two CTs
work just fine (though they do draw more power than the 3C589D).

--
Rat <ratinox_at_peorth.gweep.net>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged