Re: [NTLK] How Do You USE Your Newt?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 14:58:04 EST

Well, it all started out very innocently.
My wife is a very light sleeper. That's what makes
reading Newton books so good, the light from the Newt
isn't bright enough to disturb her. But after I turn
the Newt off and place it on the nightstand, my night
vision has not yet adjusted and there is invariably a
noise or "clunk" (or I knock something over) as the
Newt makes a none too gentle arrival to the
nightstand. And you know who invariably wakes up.
Trust me, not a good thing. So, I got a small pillow
that softens the blow and the noise. Now it's a Newt
Pillow!(little more than a soft bean-bag) it also
comes in handy when I want to prop the Newt up without
holding it!
Ed
web/gadget guru
come and see my Newt on the web (well, mostly) at:
http://65.84.243.167

--- Robert Benschop <rbenschop_at_mac.com> wrote:

> on 15-02-2002 10:48, Ed Kummel at tech_ed_at_yahoo.com
> wrote:
>
> > People on this list make jokes about sleeping with
> > your newt. Well, honestly? I do. It sits on it's
> own
> > pillow on the nightstand next to my head.
>
> I do worry about you Ed...
>
> So can you explain the fact that your Newt has it's
> own pillow,
> or should we call the paramedics ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

=====