Re: [NTLK] NCU memory requirements?

From: Ken Whitcomb (ken_at_imageguild.com)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 09:47:07 EST

> Anyone know if a CoolPix 775 can work with Tibet? The 775 and the 950 have
> the same case design. I thought the 950 had just higher resolution than the
> 775.
> ANP

While I do not own one, I have never seen the 775 listed as one of the
Tibet-compatible cameras. Unless my memory is cloudy (very possible), the
775 does not share the same form factor as the 950. In either case though,
it's a matter of the imaging software in the firmware rather than the form
factor that is the issue. The only two Nikon Coolpix cameras I can confirm
compatible with Tibet are the 900 and 950.

Ken Whitcomb