Re: [NTLK] is my flash memory card corrupted?

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 19 2002 - 10:39:25 EST

If you hold the pen down on the lower left end of the Newt screen until you
get the message that the Newt will start without extensions,
you will ot have the problem you describe.
Now you can open the dialogue to erase the card.
Another method is to insert the card when the preferences panel from
settings is open.
You will get a dialogue asking you if you really want to delete the complete
card.
And last but not least: I found that such a card is recognised by a WinDose
Laptop with PCMCIA slot as well.
You can format it in the Laptop.
Of course you need to reformat it for the Newt, but the data on it will
already be erased.

Johannes