Re: [NTLK] How Do You USE Your Newt?

From: Stephen Jendraszak (stevehj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 02:04:54 EST

On Tuesday, February 19, 2002, at 06:41 PM, Bradford Schmidt wrote:
>>> Sorry if this has been done, but I'm really curious
>>> how people use their
>>> newts.

I didn't notice this thread at first, but I am glad to reply. I use an
eMate at college. It is great for writing papers away from my desk (i.e.
friends rooms, the library, the Blue Bottle Coffee Shop...) obviously,
and for taking notes in certain classes that lend themselves to outline
forms. But as for more "creative" uses... I use Eudora for email, which
allows me to schedule when it checks my email. So, it automatically logs
in about 15 minutes before I leave for classes each morning. Then, when
I have time between classes (or even in class :)) I can read my mail and
write my replies to send when I return to the room. It is a great time
saver.

sj

http://homepage.mac.com/stevehj