Re: [NTLK] [ot] Re: GEM Enterprises - Their definition of DOA and how to protect yourself%26In-Reply-To=%26lt;3E061371-2537-11D6-B55E-000A27E4417C@www.thisoldnewt.com>

From: Christian Matzerath (matze_at_uumail.de)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 03:47:53 EST

Hi Warren,

didn't follow your problem through the whole thread, so maybe you've =
mentioned that you did ring GEM. If not, these are their numbers:

Robin B.
GEMEnterprises, Inc. Billing Department
WWW.Gementerprises.Com
Phone: 856-486-1297
FAX: 856-486-1298

I found Robin a nice and understanding person, so if you didn't flame her =
with your first "Hello" it might help you to get in contact with them...

HTH Matze