[NTLK] Syncing with WinXP Pro and using WiFi???

From: Paul Denlinger (paulden_56_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 11:43:01 EST

Hi--
I am looking for information about:
1. Syncing my MessagePad 2000 with my WinXP Pro
machine (Sony VAIO PCG-GR250P, 512RAM, 20G HD).
Unfortunately, this machine does not have an IR port
2. Using a WiFi (802.11b) card for use in a home
office on the MessagePad 2000. I am using Earthlink
DSL.
Does anybody have any information on this?
Thanks in advance!
Paul Denlinger

=== message truncated ===