Re: [NTLK] Quicktake was MP 100 and Uconnect

From: Peter Cameron (pdwc_at_sympatico.ca)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 17:33:05 EST

Stephanie Maks <newton_at_maksystems.com> wrote:

> Sorry! I've never tried ATA with SmartMedia; I
> would have assumed it should, except the post that
> I was replying to had said that it didn't.

   I'll try the SmartMedia again tonight when I get home. I read thru Paul's site againand see that the 3Com driver may be a problem. I'll toast it and see if it'll accept SmartMedia.
   Whenever I put in a SmartMedia card the Newt would see it, but as soon as I closed the card slip I would get an error and any reinsertion of that card (until after a reset) would result in a message saying the card was damaged.

Peter