Re: [NTLK] SER-001 rev B

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 18:31:58 EST

Personally, I would love to have a audio out, but I don't want to give up the
stylus port. I would rather giveup the standard Apple serial port that the
current board gives you in favor of an audio out.
BTW, does the interconnect port still work when you have a SER-001 card
installed? If it does then the audio out is all I would need.

Tom