Re: [NTLK] Screen Protectors/Stylus: Good, Bad, Ugly?

From: Gao (gaofar_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 20 2002 - 22:44:38 EST

Well, for screen-protectors I've kind of been using transparencies instead.
Though not as durable as those on-market protectors (tends to be "scratched"
faster), still for a mere couple of dollars you get a stack of them which
you can cut to your require size (For my MP2100 is 12.9cm x 9.1cm) and just
slot it in-between the gaps around the screen area. To me it's
cost-effective and it still protects my screen.

For stylus, unless you are bored of standard metal-stylus of the MP2100, you
can check out this site: <http://www.pdapanache.com/products.asp>.

Gao p(^.^)q

"There once a lady named Bright,
 Who traveled much faster than light.
 She departed one day, in a relative way,
 And returned on the previous night."

                              - Anonymous