Re: [NTLK] Is the CoolPix 775 Tibet-co.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:21:16 EST

------------------
>Wasn't it Woo who announced a Nikon>>Tibet connecton at a LANUG meeting
>about a month or 2 ago? I'm in the Chicago area, so I wasn=3DB9t there, =
but I
>think some clever Newtoneer at an LANUG meeting had a trick up a sleeve.

No tricks, just the correct equipment and cables.
---------------
Woo seems to be one such clever Newtoneer, so I'm doubling up on the ginko
>biloba and headed off to my corner now.
>
>ANP

My life and job depends on four Newts. and two eMates. :-)
'Clever as a Newton'! :-D

=2E..BTW, only use 'GinkGold' from Nature's Way, the only ginkgo biloba =
with proven ingredients and potencies. Other brands are not pure and/or =
strong enough to work. We send bottles to independant labs for HPLC, only =
GinkGold was consistant and had minimal if any whole leaf content. Whole =
leaf contains a neurotoxin(ginkgolic acids) that must be removed during =
extraction, not cheap and takes extra time, cheap companies in U.S. and =
China mix extract and whole leaf together to lower prices. You get what =
you pay for(so my Newt. is worth US$300,000.00!!!). :-o