Re: [NTLK] TON CONTEST FIXED was Re: TON Contest Round 6 -Win NuShield Screen Protector

From: Eric L. Strobel (fyzycyst_at_home.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 08:53:37 EST

at the temporal coordinates: 2/21/02 7:44 AM, the entity known as Rich
Lindsay at rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com conveyed the following:

> Robert you are stuck in a Time warp until you answer all the questions
> correctly.
>
> Its all Fixed Now :)
>

> On Thursday, February 21, 2002, at 02:51 AM, Robert Benschop wrote:
>

>> on 20-02-2002 4:11, Rich Lindsay at rich_at_www.thisoldnewt.com wrote:
>>
>>> The Eveready Newton Contest continues....any complaints?
>>
>> Eh, Rich, the site announces round 6 but when I click on the link I'm
>> still
>> in round 5.
>> Is this just me that lives in this temporary time warped vortex ?
>>

>> Robert Benschop

Ummm... Rich? I'd think that the proper subject line would be "TON CONTEST
REPAIRED...", not "FIXED". With all this ice skating judging thing, it's
probably not a good idea to put the words CONTEST and FIXED too close
together. :-)

- Eric.