Re: [NTLK] SER-001 rev B

From: Rui Curveira (rui_at_interlog.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 09:10:27 EST

I seem to recall a few years ago that someone was going to make Aluminium or
Titanium cases for the Newt (2X00 only). He was trying to get pre orders if I
remember correctly. Anyway he would be a good place to start if he already has a
mold or the case ... or the guys that did the "frozen Newton project" he must have a
mould that could be modified. Anyone else remember this?
Rui