[NTLK] [OT-ish] Mac printer

From: Filmer, Paul E. (pfilmer_at_nsf.gov)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 17:22:25 EST

OK, I finally solved my Newt to Mac via Ethernet woes and was able to do a
64Mb backup (whew!).

BUT... after doing that, now I can't print to my printer directly connected
to my Mac via the printer port. Argh!

I have left these settings alone for so long I can't remember what's what,
and my MacBible is hopelessly old.

I have a PPC8600 w/ OS 8.1 (I know, I know)

AppleTalk ctr pnl set to Connect via Ethernet, also tried Printer Port, no
go

LaserWriterBridge On (Off/reboot also no go)

Chooser can see lots of other printers via the AppleTalk/Ethernet, just not
the directly connected one...

TIA

Paul F.