Re: [NTLK] NuShield newspaper article

From: Paul G. Grothaus (pgrothaus_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 23:14:57 EST

> The funny part was that it was a great article, but the reporter got my
> name wrong!! I was called Mark Roth. Seems I must have a lisp. When
> she found out, she was mortified. Nevertheless, she just purchased a new
> Palm m505 and stopped by my house to pick up some NuShields for it.

Mark,

I noticed her error too but don't feel too bad. I've seen many creative
misspellings of my last name but the best was on an official letter from the
National Cancer Institute. It began: "Dear Dr. Gropenhans,"

That brought back vague recollections of a girlfriend 25+ years ago!

Aloha,
Paul Grothaus, Ph.D.
Hawaii Biotech, Inc.