Re: [NTLK] OT Case Redesign

From: IMNewtMan_at_aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 11:06:27 EST

Personally, I think that a smaller case would be nice. However, I would be real happy if someone could reproduce the existing case - another material or the same stuff. I know my workhorse unit is showing wear and I would love to replace its clothes (so to speak).
The aluminum case sounds neat, as does a clear case or how about a case like the eMate? Still green but clear?

Again, smaller is nice, but then you are also talking about Newt owners needing a new skillset to change cases as a redesigned case would probably require resoldering and such. Not something I am ready for, yet.
Just my opinion.
Tom