[NTLK] Informed Designer v1.4.4

From: Curtis E. Sayles (cursay_at_plainstel.com)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 13:02:44 EST

Could someone please direct me to a copy of Informed Designer v1.4.4?
My literature indicates that it is the only version that works with
Newton Filler. I am a registered user. However, my copy (floppy disk)
has become corrupted and contact with Shana Corp. (creator of the
software) generated the "chicken watching a card trick" response. No
one, knows anything, about anything concerning the Newton system.
Anyone that might have, is long since gone. I had shelved this software
because of this issue, but now have a project that would be greatly
enhanced with its inclusion. Any help would be appreciated.
On another vein. Is there an application that will recognize PDF files
on the Newton. I have manuals, etc. in that format that would be handy
to have along. I vaguely remember some conversation on this issue but
don't know the outcome. Please refresh my memory. I've checked FAQ on
both issues and was unable to find necessary information. Thanks in
advance.
Curtis Sayles