[NTLK] NUGWash Rollcall, and a warning

From: Sean Luke (sean_at_cs.gmu.edu)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 10:43:41 EST

I'll be there at 1:00 PM sharp. I should warn people, however, that I
stopped by the Clarendon store last week at 1 PM (I, uh, thought the
meeting was last week :-) and discovered to be VERY VERY BUSY. If that
trend continues, there's no way we'll be able to have a meeting in that
dang place -- perhaps we'll need to put up a sign or something that says
to go to one restaurant or another.

Sean