Re: [NTLK] Recherche -looking for- messagepad 2k ou 21k

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Sat Feb 23 2002 - 12:36:54 EST

on 2/23/02 10:33 AM, Yves St-Jacques at ystjacques_at_hotmail.com wrote:

>=20
> Je recherche un messagepad 2000 ou 2100. Prix en fonction de l'=E9tat et de=
> accessoires. Je suis =E0 Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
>=20
> Looking for a messagepad 2000 or 2100. Price depend on condition and extr=
a.
> I'm in Montreal, Quebec, Canda.
>=20
> Merci
>=20
> =C9crire =E0- write to-ystjacques_at_hotmail.com
>=20
>=20
>=20
Bon jour -

That was the totality of my French ;-). Check out ebay! What looked like a
very nice unit ( 2100 upgrade ), went for $107US last night It came with a
32MB card, 33.6 Cruise Card, and claimed to be in perfect condition. Now is
the time to be looking! Some very good prices. I placed a bid last night,
even though I already have all of the goodies, because the price was so low=
.
If you find a unit you like, but have trouble getting it to Canada, I might
be able to help.

Dave