Re: [NTLK] Another Battery Miracle (not for me)

From: Johannes Wolf (jwolf_at_xe.estec.esa.nl)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:23:58 EST

Try the little package called BattTrax in order to find out if your tray is
modified well in order to let the Newt recognize the rechargeable batteries.
If you use an unmodified tray you can use (discharge) NiCads or NiMhs but
not recharge them.
Have a look at:
http://pda-soft.de/body_ge_mp2k_battery_pack.html

Johannes