Re: [NTLK] Lotus Notes

From: Raj Patel (rpatel_at_accelrys.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 04:58:07 EST

Hi Johannes,

>Unfortunately Cadenza support for Newton is stopped and the latest Version
>of Cadenza supporting Newt will work until Lotus Notes 4.5.

OK cool. I'll give this a go and see what happens. It'd be amazing
if this works as otherwise Palm-do(o)m awaits.

As an aside who owns Newton OS now ? I guess its still Apple ? I keep
thinking how Apple could absolutely clean up on the competition
if they'd kept up development or licensed it to someone that
could have made a go of it (a la FileMaker) rather than just killing it.

Ah well...

Raj.