Re: [NTLK] 2000/2100 Cases

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 07:23:51 EST

on 2/24/02 1:53 PM, Douglas Wing at newtonuser_at_attbi.com wrote:

> I have recently come back to the Newton platform. When I had my 130 I had
> a great case. It Was quite possibly an Apple case, as it had the Newton
> logo on the front. When opened there Was a flap on the left for PC-CARDs
> and the right side held the Newton. I loved this case. I am tryin, to find
> One like it for the 2100. Does anyone have any ideas?

EB Cases makes one sort of like this. I don't have one, but have heard very
satisfied remarks from owners on this list. Anyone? It's not visible on
their site, but if you call them, they should have a few left.

http://www.ebcases.com

ANP

--

Take a break (from Brian Eno's Oblique Strategies) Andy Pasulka www.imaxx.net/~anp/ anp919_at_earthlink.net