Re: [NTLK] Backdrops and the newton?

From: Jonathan Wise (jonwise_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 09:33:47 EST

Josh,
        On a 130 you have to get Black and White ONLY background images. They also
should be the right size for the 130's screen. Most images are made for 2.1
which supports 16 shades of gray. I found very few backgrounds that would
work with my 120 v2.0, so I made my own. It's fairly easy to do...

Jonathan