[NTLK] Backup via ethernet to Wintel?

From: John Goggan (jgoggan_at_dcg.com)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 11:57:01 EST

Last I checked the FAQ, it said that there was basically no way to do
ethernet-to-PC for package installs and backups (without using a MacOS
emulator such as Basilisk II). These days, I use DIL Tester to send packages
to my MP2100 from my Wintel box -- which the FAQ doesn't seem to mention. So,
I thought I'd ask to verify that there is still no way to do a full backup via
ethernet from a Windows box. Still can't be done? Or is there now some way
to do it, but the FAQ that I'm reading is just outdated?

Thanks!

 - John...

P.S. Any updates on DIL Tester status? Looks like there hasn't been anything
new for about a year... I'd certainly love to see a NCU-compatible backup.
:-) Yes, I'm greedy -- sorry.