[NTLK] My New 2100

From: David Caolo (dcaolo_at_mayinstitute.org)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 14:53:19 EST

I Just got my 2100 from Mr. 2nd Hand, and it's gorgerous (and a lot bigger
than I even imagined). I was amazed at how much speedier than my eMate it
is. I'm in PDA love!

Here's my question: I needed to plug it in to get it to work. No problem,
I expected that to be the case. However, while it's plugged in, batter
status bar in Extras says "Adapter," and not "charging" like my eMate
does. What's with this?

Dave