Re: [NTLK] Clock (as in Time) Replacement?

From: Marco Mailand (Newton2k1_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 04:33:55 EST

> I don't really use Dashboard, so I don't want to register it
> just for the clock app - but I love the multiple TZ deal -
Since the Clock simply displays what's already somewhere store in the
Newton, it must be very easy to write a Clock application similar to e.g.
DB. It would be a really good starter project to learn NewtonScript and use
NTK. I'm shure that there're quite a few example clocks out which very
easily could be modified.

--
With best Regards / Viele Gruesse!

Marco Mailand