Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: good-dog_at_northshore.net
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 10:45:03 EST

Marco Mailand wrote:

> > So how do you carry your 2100 around
> I sometimes put it in my trousers at my back, but I have to loosen the belt
> by one tick... However, this is not the most stable way and it already
> dropped from there onto the ground, but always survived thanks to the
> leather case. A sort of slim belt-clip would be nice. Has anyone seen such a
> beast?

I bought a custom newton case from EB Cases.

www.ebcases.com

I made a custom order and they put a velcro belt-clip and a detachable
shoulder strap on my case. It's all very nice leather. You have to
order these features in advance as they can't put it on an existing
case. It cost extra, and too more time, but it was worth the wait.

Mark