Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Joe Anthenat (janthenat_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:52:22 EST

I used to carry my 130 around just in my hand. It seemed a lot more
durable and solid than my 2100. It was just the right size to stick in
your back pocket when walking around and easy to slip out when needed or
to sit down. My 2100 absolutely lives in it's original Apple leather
Newton zip case, strapped into the right side. It's the one with the
ability to tilt the Newt up at an angle, and has spots for business
cards, but not big enough for a keyboard.

On Tuesday, February 26, 2002, at 10:35 AM, Loren Finkelstein wrote:

> It may sound funny, but it's usually in my hand. I carry it around my
> office all the time, and I don't have a holster, nor do I keep it in a
> pocket.

Joe Anthenat ><>

"Common looking people are the best in the world: that is the reason the
Lord makes so many of them." ~ Abraham Lincoln