Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 11:57:16 EST

> So how do you carry your 2100 around? Mine is much to large to even fit
> in my pants pockets (unless I'm wearing those cargo pants), so I'm
> guessing a bag or backpack? That just seems like one (even larger) thing
> to lug around. So, what do you do?

You know, in last month's Pen Computing magazine, I saw a nifty product. It
is a belt pack for a Visor/Palm/Pocket PC that opens from the top, and flips
down. It has straps or something that keep the computer completely
horizontal to the ground, and support it so you can write on the unit
hands-free. It looked pretty neat. I don't know if there is something to fit
the Newton or not, but I wonder how possible it would be to make something
like this out of existing cases? Anybody have any ideas?

--
-Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland