Re: [NTLK] [OT]fanmail from some flounder, was Re: Success on both parts!

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 12:27:27 EST

Whoa! Wait a minute there...physical age has nothing
to do with mental age. I may be a "grown man" but
inside, I'm a "Toys R Us Kid"! You've all heard the
saying, "you're only as old as you feel"? Well,
sometimes I feel much older than I am, so my motto is,
"you're only as old as you want to be"
Ed
web/gadget guru
http://65.84.243.167 (my NPDS server)

--- André Baron <abaron_at_mac.com> wrote:

> Ed Kummel wrote:
>
> >oops...wouldn't you know it...I was looking at my
> >1960's era Die-cast Batmobile when I was writing
> that
> >email...Hmm, now if only I can get past this email
> >after having been playing with my Lost-in-Space
> Robot!
> >Do you know that the I believe that the Robot could
> >defeat Laura Croft? The gripper claw fits nicely
> >around Laura's neck!
> >http://newton.tek-ed.com/warning
> >Ed
> >
> Ed, you scare me! I don't know which is worse, a
> grown (happily married
> man, no?) playing with dolls, or the fact that he
> has them at all! ;)
> Ahhh, old age and eccentricity!
>
> André

=====