Re: [NTLK] transporting your 2100

From: David Golden (ikondave_at_charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 12:41:07 EST

on 2/26/02 11:18 AM, Bradford Schmidt at brad_at_jojoro.com wrote:

> On 2/26/2002 at 4:29 PM Marco Mailand wrote:
>
>>> So how do you carry your 2100 around
>
> I have some odd Yugoslavian Army-issue shoulder bag that I keep the newt in
> along with my wallet and other assorted crap. I bought at an army surplus
> store it for off-body carry of my pistol in the summer.
>
> My wife calls it my man-purse.

If you don't mind spending a few bucks, and you want major quality, backed
up by great customer care, take a look at InCase Designs Moya bag ( large ).
It is a perfect fit for all of my Newton stuff. I have no connection to the
company other than being a very satisfied consumer.

The URL is : www.goincase.com

Dave