Re: [NTLK] Killing repeating meetings

From: Jon Glass (jonglass_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 03:30:14 EST

on 2/27/02 12:55 AM, Frank Gruendel at Frank_Gruendel_at_t-online.de wrote:

> Usually you will find their origin somewhere in the year 1907 I think.

January, 1904 to be precise, if you are talking about those un-deletable
items.

--
Jon Glass
Krakow, Poland

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! - I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry