[NTLK] While waiting for AvantGo - Raissa is here!

From: sune_at_hsk.dk
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 04:05:07 EST

Dear all

I once again take the liberty of advertising Raissa - a program from
Eckhart, who is also behind the MAD MP3 player.

I have made a few suggestions for him, and hopefully he will update his app
soon, so "syncs" with the net becomes a bit easier. In the meanwhile, it is
still really useable, and the channels provided here can also be read on a
PC with programs like FeedReader and on a Mac using SlashDock (OS X).

So - Raissa, the RSS/RDF newsfeed reader for the Newton:
http://www.40hz.org/Raissa/

The Raissa news-channels - thousands exists, below are a few which
distributes more than just a link:

Newsforge (LINUX): http://www.newsforge.com/newsforge.rss

Wired: http://www.wired.com/news_drop/netcenter/netcenter.rdf

Quotes of the day: http://www.quotationspage.com/data/qotd.rss