[NTLK] Error code help?

From: Andy Pasulka (anp919_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 09:58:46 EST

Help!

I turned on my Newton this morning to be met with "Sorry a problem has
occurred (89870773). This is a really long error code, and doesn't have an
entry in the error code database on chuma.org. Any ideas? I know positive
error codes are hardware errors.

Since I've been having trouble with my ethernet connection and a few
software errors, I was planning on doing a hard reset later today (after
gettting a few serial-based backups done).

ANP

--
          "More and more of our imports come from overseas."
   G. W. Bush, Beaverton, OR, Sept. 25, 2000, as quoted in _Slate_.

anp919_at_earthlink.net