Re: [NTLK] Faster that 57600 with NCU?

From: Randy & Cheyanne (charan_at_olypen.com)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 12:43:12 EST

Zac and newts,

        The keyspan adapter is caple of faster speeds, maybe not with
the newton but with the Palm I use a program that lets me select
serial speed called Palm Buddy, I always set it for 115,200 and use
the keyspan as my serial port on the iBook.

Just an FYI.

Randy

--
"I think love is a snowmobile racing across the arctic tundra which
suddenly flips, pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice-weasels

Matt Groening -- report a signature thief