[NTLK] [ANN] LearnFast 2.2b2

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot_at_kallisys.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 04:35:09 EST

Hi folks,

I'm pleased to announce LearnFast 2.2b2.

What is LearnFast?
------------------

LearnFast is a software that you can use to learn dates, vocabulary
and anything else you might want to learn anywhere you bring your
Newton and at any time. It asks questions on the basis of your
previous score, thus asking more often the questions you don't know
the answer of yet.

LearnFast is one of my first programs for NewtonOS. It was started in
1997 and apparently, I didn't touch the code since 1999.
[Carsten: finally I feel older today :)]

What's new?
-----------
Fixed the stationery not found bug. When there was no entry in the
soup and LearnFast was open with a non overview layout, it said that
the stationery couldn't be found. This typically happened when new
users would install LearnFast to try it.
Now, it creates an empty question in the Simple format as it should.

Where can I find LearnFast?

On my website. More specifically on LearnFast home page:
http://www.kallisys.com/newton/learnfast/

Paul

PS: Sorry for not fixing this problem earlier.

--
Looking for time. Please make an offer. Serious sellers only.
No need to ask, I won't trade my soul, I don't have any.