Re: [NTLK] New email address.

From: peter brigg (pbrigg_at_uoguelph.ca)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 08:56:51 EST

I object to this solution because all those free mailers are web-based and
take forever to download messages. (They also reek of advertising.) It is
just as simple to select a permanent email address (universities offer them
and so do other places) and then just set yr mailer to go out through
whatever isp you are using at the moment and grab the mail off the
permanent location.

peter