Re: [NTLK] Re - BackTalk

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 10:25:24 EST

On 28/02/02 04:36, "Smith, Bradley" <bradley.smith_at_artisansw.com> wrote:

> I did see the smiley Laurent so I know your comment was made with toungue
> firmly in cheek but I don't see a problem with the author seeing this whole
> thread? I've been honest about the whole situation. The truth is a bunch of
> us could make occasional use of this program but can't justify to ourselves
> spending $40 on it.
>
> Incidentally I haven't received an email back yet!!! :)
> Brad

Brad,

That's the last part above that I was somehow referencing, i.e. that it
would be rude if you were to let them know what you thought their software
was worth. So, it seems that you're thinking it's worth a lot less than $40,
and I was wondering what the author would say if he's been quietly listening
to the whole thread ;-)

-Laurent.