Re: [NTLK] Harry Potter books

From: Samuel Jacobson (jacobson98_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 17:52:52 EST

> That should be fine. It really isn't any different than if you bought a
CD
> and burned another copy just for backup. As long as you own a copy it's
ok.
> Chances are, the 1st book is lighter than your newton would be, but I
> haven't weighed. All the books are really good for anyone. Enjoy.
>

> --

Philip,

  Thank you for the advice, I will certainly take it in (I am curous what
the feelings from the Peanut Gallery is before I decide my course of
action). It is not so much the weight of the book that troubles me nor
buying a copy, but just having one more item to carry around! And, since I
am already going to have my Newton with me it would be great to have the
book on it! Thus if I am allowed to buy a copy and then be legally free to
put an electronic copy on my Newton I would like to.

  Thanks again!

Always,

Sam

Always remember, "Ad astra per aspera"...

email:
      jacobson98_at_earthlink.net
      or
      sjacobso_at_chuma.cas.usf.edu

Lab. Telephone (via Dr. Susan Bell): 813-974-5420

SnailMail:
     Department of Biology
     University of South Florida
     SCA 110