[NTLK] iWalk?

From: Mcello_at_aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 22:57:59 EST

Looks pretty real to me. The whole desk or surface the device is on moves
down and up with the weight of the writers hand. The surface has a bit of
spring to it, that's all. Of interest to me is that the handwriting was a
combination of printing and cursive writing, mostly cursive. My 130 does
reluctantly write iWalk when in the cursive mode written with a printed "i"
and script "Walk". Will try that on my U2000. If this is a hoax it is damn
good. A little disappointing is the large knob to reorient the screen mode.
Seems so clumsy when the old software solution worked so elegantly.
It is going to be interesting. Can't see forsaking my U2000 just yet though.
Have a feeling the price tag will be high.
Just a few more days.
Myron