Re: [NTLK] off topic messages and repl.

From: Sushi (Sushi_at_ragingbull.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 23:00:48 EST

>>Roman Pixell wrote:
>>
>>3. woo and sushi, please cool down, dont say im equaling
>> my needs to everyone elses - i dont.

Sorry -- Maybe my NCU woes entered into my message a bit...

I understand your concerns.

I just like to see a free flowing list without a lot of rules. It seems
most folks are updating their subjects, using [OT] and [FS], and
respecting each other.

We sure have a diverse group from around the world, don't we?!

Glad that you are part of it.

Sushi