Re: [NTLK] [OT] Knowledge Navigator

From: Mike Pickard (mike_at_gerfnit.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 12:57:33 EST

The original Knowledge Navigator video can be found at:

http://www.bu.edu/jlengel/kn65kfs.mov
(this is a download of 15284K)

http://www.bu.edu/jlengel/kn65kref.mov
(this is a reference to a streaming video version)

Doris Mitsch, one of the original producers of the video, sent me
these links when I emailed her at her former company.

Mike Pickard

P. S. I just won a Compaq iPAQ in a Web contest. I guessed the
total points in a college football game. Now do I move over to the
Undisputed Dark Side or keep on truckin' with my 2100?