Re: [NTLK] IWalk

From: Chet Johns (tcjohns_at_home.com)
Date: Fri Jan 04 2002 - 13:59:12 EST

Spymac pulled the iwalk pictures and videos from their site stating legal
constraints. That could mean one of several things:

1. Apple's legal department has finally reached Germany and the iwalk is
real
2. Apple requested the removal knowing it wasn't real but was willing to
feed the hype
3. Spymac pulled the pics knowing full well everyone expected them to
eventually

I did download the videos and pics if you didn't get a look yet.

And of course, I use my newton in the bathroom. Battleship is awesome for
passing the time. Haven't dropped the stylus you know where yet. I did drop
a pager in there once. It never really worked correctly again.

Chet Johns